Thu, Sep 14|
Brown & Streza
Choice of Entity: Structuring Tax Efficiency for Privately Held Businesses
You will understand practical tax and timing considerations that will help owners decide which type of entity is best for their business.
Time & Location
Sep 14, 9:30 AM – 11:00 AM
Brown & Streza, 40 Pacifica, 15th Floor, Irvine, CA 92618
About the Event
Click below to register for in-person seminar or virtual webinar:
- In-Person Registration: click here
- Virtual Registration: click here
Speaker: Jenny Tran, J.D., LL.M.
As a trusted advisor, you and your clients are invited to attend our in-person or virtual seminar where we will guide you on using California for-profit entities to accomplish California and Federal tax efficiencies through the life-cycle of a privately held business.
You will understand these practical tax and timing considerations that will help owners decide which type of entity is best for their business:
- differences between sole proprietorships, limited partnerships, S-Corporations, and C-Corporations
- key governance distinctions and challenges
- planning strategies when structuring, or restructuring
- minimizing state and federal taxes at a liquidation event
Earn 1 hour of CFP or CPE credit
In order to be awarded the full CFP or CPE credit hour, you must be present during the entire educational presentation.
In-Person Networking & Continental Breakfast
In-Person | Virtual Presentation